Saturday, January 30, 2021

Sweet Strawberry Fits the Sketch

Sketch challenges are my most favorite of all challenges.  I totally enjoy these maps/layouts to give me insight into breaking through my "go to" placement of elements.  This sketch from Stampin' Fancy Friday, designed by Jean Frost, has been the focus of January for all of us at Stampin' Fancy Friday AND anyone who would like to join along.



For this card I pulled out a couple new things I have in my stash of stamps and supplies. The Sweet Strawberry Bundle which includes a fantastic punch that perfectly matches several of the images in the stamp set and Flower and Field DSP. This bit of designer series paper which accents the berries is what I used to complete the sketch. You can get this Flower & Field DSP as part of Sale-a-bration, don't miss out because it's an awesome pack!


I did add a few bits to complete the finishing look for this card.  I included a shoestring tie of Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, three Basic Rhinestones for the flower centers, and a spritz or two of Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed in rubbing alcohol.




No comments:

Post a Comment