Sunday, July 19, 2020

Monday Montage 169


For this Monday Montage Blog Hop I thought I would share a beautiful Double Slider Gift Card featuring the All Things Fabulous Bundle.


My colors were inspired by the Peony Garden Suite and the DSP in that product line.  I used Gray Granite, Basic Gray, Petal Pink, Blushing Bride, and Granny Apple Green.


Here's a view of the card pulled open and the right side where I put the greeting.


And here is a full shot of the card when pulled open.  The left is the perfect size for a gift card.


Below are the cutting and scoring measurements for putting one of these fun interactive style cards together.  Try one, they are lots of fun.


Thanks for popping by today.  Next along the hop is the amazing Melissa Stout aka The Stamp Doc.

Melissa Stout
Dani Dziama

Monday Montage Hoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment