Sunday, June 21, 2020

Monday Montage Camouflage


I know I mentioned this in an earlier post, but hear it is again.  After seeing the new 2020-2021 Catalog the top item of my wish list was the Camouflage background stamp!  If you scroll down you will see the very first piece of paper I stamped using this fanfreakintastic new image.  When I pulled the paper to see what it looked like all done I heard trumpets playing "duh duh da dun."  It looked so cool, awesome, textural, amazing, beautiful, and all things marvelous--I have been waiting a long time for this stamp.  Oh, did I mention I LOVE CAMO!


Lately I have been purchasing the large background stamps without the wood block.  I leave the image in the stamp case and then lay the case open on a flat firm surface.  I place my paper or cardstock on an inked image, cover it with scratch paper, and then use the heel of my fist to "stamp" the image.  It's perfect every time.



to Dani
to Julie


Monday Montage Hoppers

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I had to have the Camo stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. The Camouflage stamp is beginning to grow on me after seeing talented people, like yourself, make creative use of it. What colors did you use the card...it's so cheery and happy, and that's what we need in this world.

    ReplyDelete