Sunday, May 17, 2020

May's TECHNIQUE TIME!

If you had the opportunity to create along with me at this month's TECHNIQUE TIME! Stamp Class in the Zoom Room, you made a Double-Diamond Pop Up card.  My class included precut supplies and accessories to make this interactive card.  Kits were available by mail or for socially distanced porch pick up.


Prior to my class, I had participants do a bit of homework.  They were instructed to fussy/detail cut the birds and flowers that were found in their kits.  Also on the supply list was a black ink pad and any greeting images they wanted.  With the variety of birds and flowers, which were cut from the Bird Ballad DSP, I love how each card is the same, but not.  And, with the variety of greeting images used everybody's card had it's own signature.

Stamping virtually is totally awesome.  It was fantastic to meet up with friends near and those who have moved too far to come to my TECHNIQUE TIME! Stamp Class.  I am looking forward to next month's stamp class AND if you want to join in the fun contact me at ebeth9267@hotmail.com.


At the end of the class I emailed a PDF of close up photos of all the class projects and photo instructions for recreating the Double-Diamond Pop Up Card.  I thought it would be smart for me to share the instructions with you too.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This is so cute. I'm finding that because i have more time i want to make more complicated cards. This is on the list to try!

    ReplyDelete