Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Hand Stamped Soft Subtle Tones


Check out these soft subtle hues from our latest color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  We are mixing it up with Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, and Mint Macaron.  I decided to add a couple neutrals by including Whisper White, Sahara Sand, and Basic Grey.


I have to admit that this card and these colors remind me of bedsheets from the 1980s.  It all looks like a classic Waverly print.  I guess that could be good or maybe not it just depends on your passion.  Me personally I like things a bit bolder in color and spunkier, though soft palettes like this one does have it's time and place.


This card is  a "puffy" card made up of layers and a series of special folds.  I created this double-sided accordion fold card after being inspired by a fellow card making friend so, I call this the Cindy Cpecial.  A bow tie of Mint Macaron 1/8" Sheer Ribbon keep the folds in place and the card closed.


1.  Untie the bow.
2.  Open the right side.
3.  Open the left side.
4.  Lots of interior space to decorate and write a message.


Here's a look at the inside.



1 comment: