Sunday, April 26, 2020

Monday Montage Makin' Old Kits


What have you been stamping lately?  With this pesky Rona virus I have been spending time putting together lots of older Paper Pumpkin kits that I hadn't completed when they arrived.  I have finished all my kits except two Halloween boxes and it feels good to have a beautiful abundant stash of cards.

These cards I'm sharing here were made with two kits.  All of the paper products were from the Wildflower Wishes Paper Pumpkin Kit from February of 2018.  Since I couldn't find the stamps or the instructions for the kit I used stamps from the Soft Sayings All Inclusive Kit.


For these two cards below I added wide packing tape to the back side of the die cut tags sticky side up.  I coated the tape with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and then backed them with colorful cardstock. I love the look.  They are soft and shimmery and super sophisticated.



Coming up is the lovely Julie Warnick.  Or, if you work backwards like I tend to you'll be visiting with Dani.  Enjoy the hop and be stamp happy!

to Dani
to Julie








Monday Montage Hoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment