Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Challenge Colors and Friends


I invited a couple friends to join along in our latest Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge. Along with the stars of this challenge, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, and Daffodil Delight, I included Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride as co-stars for my card.

If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you have this awesome second stamp set that was added to the kit.  I love the rain boot image and all the accessories to enhance the image, so I created an adorable focal image for my card using those stamps.


Here is what I used along with the stamps from the No Matter the Weather PP Kit:
  • Thick Whisper White and Whisper White Cardstocks (I prefer to stamp on the lighter weight WW paper as the thick doesn't take images as well IMO).
  • Pool Party Cardstock
  • Basic Grey, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, and Pear Pizzazz Inks
  • Bird Ballad DSP
  • Stitched Rectangles Dies
  • Country Club Twine Combo Pack (I thinned out the medium twine down to 1/3 the thickness)
  • Red Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Lots of layers without being overdone. Love the tiny bits of color on the bottom of basket and on the boot label. I will definitely be making this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this card 5 1/2. By 4 !/4 or larger. Thanks

    ReplyDelete