Friday, December 20, 2019

#TGIF243 Holiday Favorites

All of my Holiday Catalog favorites are used to make this spirited Christmas card.  What are your favorites from this awesome catalog?  If you check out our latest challenge at #TGIF243 you'll find it's a cool challenge where you should totally join along in the fun.




I find it close to impossible to ever figure out my favorite of anything.  People ask "what's your favorite color, or movie, or song, or food..."  I have many many favorites and can never pin point one. And that is true for this challenge.  So, I put all my favorites on one card.  Here they are in no particular order:
  • Snowman Season Stamp Set
  • Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder
  • Red Curly Ribbon
  • Beautiful Boughs Dies
  • Let Is Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper

I left off one other favorite item from the Holiday Catalog and that is Ice Glitter.  I have a huge place in my heart for sparkle and the Ice Glitter is a new love for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment