Friday, December 6, 2019

#TGIF241 Snowman Star

This color challenge comes just in time for a cool Christmas tag.  #TGIF241 is all about these three colors: Whisper White, Seaside Spray, and Silver Glitter.  As always with challenges I take liberties and make minor adjustments to fit my stampin' stash of supplies.  I went with silver glimmer and I have itty bitty pops of color.



In several earlier posts I have shared Christmas tags.  I also mentioned that I make a huge pile of tags during the season.  Not only do I make them for me, I've noticed in past years my family comes to the stampin' area where I wrap and they scavenge for handmade tags (and tape and scissors...).


This tag started with a base of Whisper White cut with the largest Stitched Nesting Labels Die. Next, a large star which I hand cut out of Seaside Spray.  I love this shade of blue for Christmas. It's a perfect compliment to any snowman or when you want to give a cool wintery feel to a project. Then an adorable snowman made with the Snowman Builder Punch.


Topping this tag is a Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon bow and a Silver Cord tie.  You can get the ribbon from the Holiday Catalog; the cord was leftover from November's Paper Pumpkin Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment