Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Hand Stamped Sentiments Christmas


The inspiration board challenge below is being hosted by Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I saw tons and tons of ideas in my mind when studying each of the individual images and had all kinds of ideas.  In the end I chose the thought of Santa and giving gifts, the pom poms, and the winter greenery boughs along with the ornaments. 


Giving gifts that are wrapped with style and detail brings me tons of joy.   I have said it before in holiday blog posts that I "love giving presence to presents!"  These presents are preened with pretty pieces in a pleasing plaid palette that playfully parade persons of snow. ;0)


I enjoy the "semi-homage" creative approach.  For these gifts I found plaid zippered cosmetic/jewelry pouches in the Dollar Spot at Target.  They came with a fur ball embellishment on the zipper which we begging to be enhanced with even more cute details. 


All added supplies are from Stampin' Up! current and past catalogs which include:
  • Snowman Season Stamp Set & Snowman Builder Punch
  • Let It Snow Embellishment Kit
  • Buffalo Plaid Stamp
  • Basic Black, Whisper White, & Real Read Cardstocks
  • Black Staz On Ink
  • Red Rhinestones
  • Stitched Nesting Labels Dies
  • Layering Circles Dies
  • Real Red Curly Ribbon
  • Cherry Cobbler Diagonal Stripe Ribbon
  • Retired Real Red Baker's Twine, Black Crochet Trim, Ornament Baubles, and Green Sprigs

3 comments: