Friday, August 2, 2019

#TGIF223

Thank goodness it's Friday and stamp challenge time.  Our trio of challenge colors this week is like a gleeful sugar rush of intensity.  My set of This Little Piggy stamps made it's way back to my desk to make this spunky "she did it" kind of card for #TGIF223.



You can see I made a tone on tone Buffalo Check print background on Melon Mambo cardstock and then cut it out with the largest of the Rectangle Stitched Dies for my bottom layer.  I also cut a Stitched Nesting shape which I added Shimmery White Paste clouds.  Aren't they an adorable setting for my flying pig?


I have just a bit of Gorgeous Grape peeking out from behind the little piggy and I think it helps to pick up the soft purple wings and twine.  About the twine.  It's purple and yes I made it with a Dark Purple Posy Stampin' Blend and the Whisper White Baker's Twine.






2 comments:

  1. What could be more cute than a pink sparkly pig and some buffalo check?! I love the pops of purple too and a great tip Elizabeth on colouring the twine - I always forget that is a possibility. A super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the most charming card! Can't stop smiling when I look at it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete