Sunday, August 11, 2019

Wildly Happy for Monday Montage


Hello Monday Montage Blog Hop Followers.  It's is good to have you back and if this is your first time hopping with us let me say "welcome and enjoy your visit."

I made this card a few days ago and had some fun creating a Pigment Sprinkle background to set the stage for this fabulous panda image.  


On a piece of Watercolor Paper I lightly, I mean super lightly, sprinkled the Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, and Coastal Cabana pigments and spritzed them with water.  I tipped the paper back and forth to get the colors to blend into each other for a smooth look.  Once it was dry I cut the leaves with the Tropical Dies square piece.  Before adhering it to the card I spread some of the Shimmering Embossing Paste.



Next up along our hop is the beautiful Julie Warnick.  Thanks for stopping by.

to Julie
to Cheryl

 Monday Montage Hoppers



1 comment:

  1. I love how this came out Elizabeth! The colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete