Thursday, June 20, 2019

#STTCChallenge A Wish For Everything


One of this week's sets for the Stampin' Through the Catalog Challenge is A Wish For Everything.  It's a new set which is paired with an AMAZING mix of dies.  I predict this bundle is going to take off and we'll be seeing it more and more as it fits many holidays through the year.


In the Pressed Petals pack of DSP there is this fabulous warm green sheet of music.  I spied this back when I first saw the new catalog back in April at Onstage.  Here's a cool detail about the design of this particular paper.  It's divided into three equal 4" strips.  That's so handy for making multiples.

I embossed the music paper with the Seasonal Wreath 3D Folder which I pre-inked with Mossy Meadow Ink.  This step gets you all the shadows, then to get the highlights I lightly rubbed a little Whisper White Ink on the raised areas.  Red Rhinestones and Braided Linen Trim were the perfect finishing details for the wreath.

The gorgeous banner is all about the Word Wishes Dies.  I cut the "merry" from Gold Foil and "Christmas" from Gold Glimmer Paper and adhered them to a banner of Mossy Meadow Cardstock.  To give the banner some life I broke down the fibers with a bone folder.  This gives that added softness and curl to the paper.  The greeting is heat embossed with Whisper White and the whole card is spritzed with Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed in rubbing alcohol.


No comments:

Post a Comment