Thursday, March 21, 2019

Reunited ... A-Team Blog Hop


We're putting the band A-Team back together!  It's a thrill to join my Artisan friends from 2018 in a reunion blog hop to share what we have been designing, stamping, cutting, coloring, and creating. Most recently I seem to be gravitating to my older stamp sets and have been inking them up and showing them some love.  Laying on my stamp table now are the Best Birds Stamp Set and the Birds and Blooms Thinlits.  I love this pair of matching stamps and dies and find they fit the spring season which is in full bloom.


I enjoyed making the background panel for this card.  First, I cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the largest Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die.  Next, I used the Sale-a-bration All Adorned Stamp Set and a Stamparatus to perfectly place the ornate image in each corner.  After stamping the corners I ran the panel through the Subtle Dynamic TIEF.


For both cards I stamped all the focal image pieces with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then had a relaxing time using the Stampin' Blends to color the birds, branches, leaves, and blossoms.  The super great thing about these cards is that I didn't do any fussy cutting.  The Birds and Blooms Thinlits are a perfect match to the stamp set to quickly cut out each image.


This second card includes a sentiment stamped with images from the More Than Words Stamp Set. This AWESOME greeting set is available this month only while supplies last.  Order quick to get your set and I promise you will love the versatility of this ensemble.


Thank you for stopping by to see what I've been stampin' lately.  Next up in this A-Team Reunited Hop is the adorable and stamptastic Connie Collins.  Jump over to her blog and be inspired by her hand crafted creations.


Product List
Best Birds Stamp Set | Birds and Blooms Framelits | All Adorned Stamp Set
Petals ad More Framelits | More Than Words Stamp Set | Subtle Dynamic TIEF | 
Whisper White, Granite Grey, Pool Party, and Soft Seafood Cardstocks and Inks | Memento Ink
Stampin' Blends Light and Dark: Pool Party, Soft Seafoam, Old Olive, & Pink Pirouette (retired)
Olive Ribbon | Silver Metallic Thread | Black Baker's Twine | Wink of Stella | Stampin' Dimensionals


7 comments:

  1. Oh my ...... both cards are stunning ! I somehow managed to miss the Best Birds set in the catalogue..... you have me running to take a 2nd look. Thanks for sharing your creativity !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful spring idea!
    I love it sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous! I have that set somewhere laying unused, whoops, will have to take that one out of the closet I guess, there are stunning! xx Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Elizabeth. I love all the layers and the soft palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are so very beautiful Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautifully designed and so full of detail! I always forget about this set...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drop dead gorgeous cards. I sent these to my customer who is has this set but not the dies. She purchased from your cards exactly. THANKS for being so inspiring. It was a blast to hop again. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete