Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Hand Stamped Wonderful Romance



It's sketch time over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  My favorite type of challenges are sketches and so playing along with this one was my pleasure.  To start the sketch I thought the lattice and leaf piece from the Wonderful Floral Framelits would be a clever fit for the left side top to bottom narrow panel.  From there it made sense to pull out the matching stamp set to the framelits, Wonderful Romance and the rest of the sketch fell into place with ease.


My card base is Thick Whisper White and my next layer is a panel of Botanical Butterflies DSP.  I love the reverse sides of the butterfly printed papers as they are black and white patterns that work for  almost anything.



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love all the die cut elements and your lovely coloring. TFS

    ReplyDelete