Friday, January 25, 2019

Precious Parcel Foldout Photo Folio


I hope you can join me for my Live Video Class at Seeinginkspots on Facebook.  I will begin at 1:00 in the afternoon PST.  I will share the cutting and scoring directions, how to assemble the folio, and decor details.

Scroll down for the supply list.


Consumable Supplies
  • Precious Parcel Card Kit
  • Floral Romance DSP
  • 3 sheets of Gray Granite Cardstock (to create the base of the folio)
  • 1 sheet Whisper White Cardstock (for the layers on the outside of the folio)
  • 1 sheet each of Old Olive, Petal Pink, and Pool Party Cardstocks (for decorating the inside)
  • Gold Foil and Gold Glimmer Papers
  • Powder Pink 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon
  • Basic Pearls
  • Mono Multi-Purpose Glue
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools
  • Paper Trimmer/Scorer
  • Simply Scored (if trimmer does not have a scoring option)
  • Gift Bag Punch Board
  • Big Shot
  • Wonderful Floral Framelits
  • Simply Scored Rectangle Stitched Framelits
  • Well Written Thinlits
  • Lace Dynamic TIEF
  • Paper Snips
  • 1/8" Hole Punch

2 comments:

  1. I love your folder. I wasn't able to catch your FB Live. Can you send me the link? I tried finding it, but didn't see it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete