Sunday, July 15, 2018

Birthday Kabob for Monday Montage

How about something a bit different?  Try making a birthday kabob.  Use the new Petite Treat Framelits to make "sour cream" boxes and slide them onto a bamboo skewer to make unique packaging and gift giving extra fun.
Break out some fancy patterned papers and have some fun mixing and matching prints.  I grabbed the Broadway Birthday Specialty DSP to make two of the Petite Treat boxes/containers.  I also grabbed a Paper Piercer to poke holes in the middles of the sides to easily run the skewer through containers.  To the bottom I added a loopy bow of the Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon and Silver Mini Sequins Trim.  I find this keeps the containers in place.

To the top I added all kinds of party themed bits and pieces.  The stamps are all from the Broadway Birthday Stamp Set and I cut them out using the Broadway Lights Framelits.   My ink colors include Lovely Lipstick, Lemon Lime Twist, Grey Granite, and Black Stazon.  The Metallic Pearls add jus the finishing touch to the party hats.
I am so glad you stopped by on your way through our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Your next stop is with the wonderful Julie Warnick.  Or, if you are working backwards, you can click back to Dani to check out her always inspiring blog.  Enjoy and happy stampin'.

Monday Montage Hoppers

to Dani
to Julie



1 comment:

  1. I'm always amazed by your detailed and inspired projects. This is another winner! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete