Friday, February 23, 2018

Cute Critters

I was scrolling through Facebook when I saw Denita Wright Smee's post with an adorable pizza box.  She had linked up with a brand new stampin' challenge site that I clicked over to check out.
The Inspire. Create. site has the most awesome challenge right now, so I had to join along.
I like finding clever ways to integrate the Sweet Soiree Memories and More Card Pack into greeting cards.  For this one of a kind card I added a grouping of cute critters all from the We Must Celebrate Stamp Set.  What I find super fun about this card is that the bears are waving streamers in the group of party animals.  To make the card feel like a party I added the streamers and the flag garland banners from the Build a Bike Framelits.


1 comment:

  1. Great card Elizabeth! Love those Memories and More cards...
    Thanks for joining us at Inspire.Create.Challenges!
    x

    ReplyDelete