Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Flying Pig for a Sketch Challenge

It seems that lately I have been stamping lots of Halloween and fall treats and cards.  I was in the mood for a bit of a change, so grabbed my This Little Piggy stamp set and thought I would ink it up and just create whatever.  To get the creation gears rolling I decided to use the sketch challenge that the Global Design Project is hosting this week.  I have never joined one of their challenges, but I have checked them out every week--they are an amazing team and offer fabulous challenges.
 Here is my interpretation of the sketch for #GCP106.

The background is two layers of Embossing Paste clouds.  The first layer was colored with Dapper Denim ink and the second was plain.  You have to let them totally dry before the second layer is applied, but the SU! paste dries so quick it doesn't take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment