Friday, July 7, 2017

#TGIF115 Color Challenge A Girly Bike

It's all about color for this week's challenge at TGIF.
#TGIF115 includes Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, and Berry Burst.
I started by grabbing a scrap of Lemon Lime Twist from the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack.  I layered the scrap on a Lemon Lime Twist card base that has been embossed with the Petal Burst TIEF.  Then I had some fun stamping and cutting images from the Bike Ride stamp set and matching framelits.
I love the little added bits of Silver Glimmer Paper and shiny spots made with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.



2 comments:

  1. I love this card and how you used the colors. There are so many little details to look at handlebars, petal, seat - super cute. And that touch of glitter for the bike basket is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing! I am feeling a CASE coming on:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete