Friday, June 2, 2017

#TGIF105 Textured Hexagon Wild

It's color challenge time at TGIF!  For #TGIF110 we are combining my favorite color Bermuda Bay
with Peekaboo Peach and Basic Black.
This card features my wild hexagon background paper!
 I was driving and thinking of a stamp idea.  I thought what would it look like to watercolor the Dynamic Hexagon TIEF?  So, I gave it a try for this color challenge since I had nothing in my stash with these colors.  I think I would do it again because it was fun and I like how it turned out.


3 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out Elizabeth! Makes the folder look so different! It's gorgeous! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love it. Will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this really turned out nicely! Love it!

    ReplyDelete