Sunday, June 18, 2017

Monday Montage #95

It's Monday Montage time!  I am showing you all my Lemon Zest Bundle card.  
I whipped this card up using some new toys I received in my first new catalog order.  To start I used the Lemon Zest Bundle which comes with the Lemon Zest Stamp Set and a matching Lemon Builder Punch. The limes are stamped on Whisper White Card Stock with Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, and Old Olive inks.  I was super jazzed to see the addition of Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock which I used for my card base.  The bottom 2/3 has been embossed with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder.  I tucked a Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate tag behind my greeting and the limes which I think adds just the right pop of pow.  The greeting is stamped with Fresh Fig and Old Olive and cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  A shoestring bow of Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon and Gold Metallic Thread were used to finish it all up.
to Dani
to Julie

3 comments:

  1. Love your card. It looks so fresh and summery and it brings on a smile. Love the shape you used for the sentiment, I'll be trying to recreate it with the dies, I stress TRYING to. Many thanks and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. This set was not on my list but after class and this card I am putting on my list :) love the pop of the acetate tag too

    ReplyDelete