Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Spring Succulents for HSS #257

Spring is just around the corner so we thought it would be the right time to bust out this inspiration challenge.  At Hand Stamped Sentiments it's all about the freshness of Spring.  One of my favorite new stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog is the Oh So Succulent collection.  It's jam packed with an awesome variety of succulents which you can arrange into cheery bouquets.
I used the Envelope Punch Board to create the zig zag edges.  I shared a "how to" for this technique quite some time ago.  If you haven't seen that post here is a link.  It is super simple and fast.  You have gotta love a technique that you can pump out in no time at all.

What didn't happen in no time at all for this card is the cutting out of each succulent.  Yes, I fussy cut each one!  It was worth the effort because I love the finished bouquet.

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Great card. I like this set too, and the style of your card really showcases the different varieties of succulents without overwhelming them. Lovely! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete