Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Cool Colors for Winter

A trio of blue and green hues make for a fun and funky cool winter color combo.  It's brought to you by our happy Hand Stamped Sentiments blog.  Check out how the rest of the Design Team have worked this color challenge by jumping over to our website.  

I thought it would be fun to use a few new goodies I received the other day.  On the top of wish list of new goodies was the Celebrations Duo TIEF Set and the coordinating Happy Celebrations Stamp Set.  When these two products were demoed at Onstage I was TOTALLY wowed by them.
First I embossed the "celebrate" and then I stamped over the debossed word with one of the images from the Happy Celebrations Stamp Set.  Right after stamping I painted the images with plain water to blend it out a bit and make it appear like I had done some watercoloring.
The extra embellishments include Metallic Shapes and 3/8" Metallic Ribbon.  It's new ribbon that will be offered during Sale-a-Bration.


No comments:

Post a Comment