Sunday, November 13, 2016

I'm Gettin' Ready for Christmas

Cards made -- check.  Tags made -- check.  A few presents purchased -- check.  Bulk chocolate chips picked up -- check.  I am getting ready for Christmas here and there and at this point I have the best stash of tags made ever.  Today I have posted a few from my stamp class this past week.  If you come back to our next Monday Montage Hop and I will show some of the 68, yes I said 68, tags I made using the Hello December 2016 Project Life Card Collection.  But, for now here are a few that were inspired by the color palette of the Hello December 2016 Project Life products.
Both styles of tags include the Stitched Shape Framelits.  These are AWESOME.  Get them now while you can.  They are $30 US and include 12 pieces.  After November you won't be able to get them until the 2017 Annual Catalog is released in June.
Look at this super awesome textured embossing.  It has been done using the Cable Knit Dynamic folder.  It's GLORIOUS!!  Seriously, every time I run it through my Big Shot I'm so impressed with myself for buying such an awesome little goodie.
We all hope you are enjoying this week's hop.  Your next stop is with Julie Warnick; you'll love her post.
Smiles, Elizabeth
to Dara
to Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment