Sunday, October 30, 2016

Blue Christmas

Welcome to another installment of Monday Montage!  For those who have hopped here from Dara's blog I say hello and isn't she so fabulous?  I am always inspired by the cards Dara creates.  Now that you are here I have a blue Christmas card to let you all see today.  I have used the Pretty Pines Thinlits, Christmas Pines Stamp Set, and the Banners for You Stamp Set and coordinating thinlits.

My card base is Pool Party which a speckled using the gold color Wink of Stella pen.  It may be hard to see but the cut pine boughs are white with a light tinting of Pool Party ink.  I was liking how the card was coming together and then I added the Gold Glimmer mistletoe pieces and was LOVING the card.  I finished with Gold Thread, a couple PIne Cone embellishments, and Metallic Enamel Shapes.
Now you're set to hop on over to Julie Warnick's blog to be totally inspired.  Enjoy!
from Dara
to Julie

1 comment: