Sunday, June 26, 2016

Foxy Monday Montage #72

Guess what?  I have another Foxy Friends card to share.  And ... I am sharing it for our Monday Montage Blog Hop!

The Foxy Friends stamp set and Fox Builder punch are SO NOT ME but ... I can't seem to clear them from my stamp table.  Sometimes you just have to order a stamp set that veers from your typical style and go for it.  Well, I have done just that.  I can't get over how awesome the stamps from Foxy Friends set and how well they combine with the Oh Happy Day Card Kit.
to dani
to julie








Product List

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and while you think it may not be you, it is -- it's beautifully designed and just perfect! Love it, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Elizabeth! Super cute. The sentiment goes perfectly.

    ReplyDelete