Sunday, June 12, 2016

Cutie Pie Additct

Hello hoppers!  I am super jazzed to share with you all on this hop that I have an addiction.  Yes, an addiction to the Cutie Pie Framelits--they are just so versatile and fun to create dimensional gift packages and projects.
I have strung three Cutie Pie boxes and four Glassine Sheet flowers along some 5/8" Organza Ribbon to make a three dimensional gift packaged garland.  Each flower is backed with a gold Metallic Doily and is embellished with Gold 1/8" Ribbon and Gold Sequin Trim.
To make the flowers I cut two large, three medium, and three small circles from the Glassine Sheets.  I layered them all together, secured them with a Mini Brad (retired), and fluffed them all to the center.  The great thing is the Glassine Sheets really hold their shape and have a crisp sturdy look.  They almost look like carnations!
It's my hope that you have been inspired to go out and create.  Enjoy the rest of the hop.  Smiles, Elizabeth
to dara
to julie









Product List

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a creative way to use those framelits. And the glassine sheet flowers -- amazing! Love this, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGeeeee! Elizabeth, this banner ti AWESOME! I love, love, love it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete