Tuesday, May 24, 2016

World's Best Dad is My Dad!

Yes you heard it right.  The world's best dad is MY dad!  He is the cutest dude ever.  He's kind, he's always respectful of others, he plays a mean piano, he is one of those quietly funny guys, he's a handy fixer tinkerer kind of man, he truly believes quantity is quality, and he loves my mom, myself, and my family without end.  He is Lynn Salisbury!!!

When I saw the theme challenge at TGIF I knew I had to share this father's day card.  A card featuring the World Traveler TIEF, the Going Global stamp set, and a piece of the Going Places DSP.
To start this card I preinked my World Traveler TIEF with Pool Party ink and then ran a piece of Pool Party card stock through the Big Shot.  Next I rubbed Crumb Cake ink on the continents using a Sponge Dauber.  To achieve the splatter effect I gathered ink in the lid of my Early Espresso pad with an Aqua Painter and flicked it all over.
Product List

6 comments:

  1. I love this card! am glad I got the stamp set, folder and the paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Elizabeth! I love every single detail here - the sponging, speckles, ribbons, sparkle! great card for a great man! Thanks for joining us at TGIF ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY SMOKES, ELIZABETH!!! This is stunning. There is not one thing on this card that is not PERFECT! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore this card...the colors combo is amazing! I have case'd your card for this weeks tgif challenge! you can see it here...

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2016/05/adventure-awaits.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design Elizabeth! I CASED you too! http://jenniferfrost.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/tgifc57-pick-your-favourite.html

    ReplyDelete