Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Stamp a Bag is Perfect

For the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge the Stamp a Bag stamp set is totally perfect for their latest challenge.  I figured that out when I opened my stamp cabinet and the set jumped out to me.

I decided to ink the set up for the first time with an ombre of color added to the six circles image.  I used Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, and Lost Lagoon to create the blend of colors.  Next, I stamped the crosshatch image directly over the solid circles using the matching color.  A few simple trees and a Snowflake Element make for the focal point, but my favorite thing about the card is the greeting.  I just love the Blackberry Bliss color.  I could have gone with a dark brown or black or gold, but I wanted a color and not a neutral.  So, I went with my first impression which was the blackberry.  I love this color combo of greens, blues, purples, kraft and gold.  What is your favorite color combo right now?


1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth,
    I love the color combo and the embellishments for your card. So pretty! Thanks for being part of the HSS design team!

    ReplyDelete