Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Watermelon, White, & Pacific Blue

It's been a while since we have hosted an inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This week we are putting it out there to create a hand crafted project influenced by any or all of the photos in the challenge collage.  For me I went with all three colors being that Independence Day is less than a week away.  However, I didn't go with a true red.  Instead I gravitated toward Watermelon Wonder combined with Pacific Point and Silver Glimmer.

I put together a shaker mini-treat bag using the You're So Sweet stamp set.  I just love that Stampin' Up! has designed a new set that perfectly coordinates with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets.  In between the circle layers are two pieces of Window Sheet to encase my shaking stars.  And to top it all off I have a loop of Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim tied up with twine.  Please enjoy, be inspired, and go stamp!  Happy 4th of July to all those here in the United States and Happy Day to all other stampin' friends around the world!

Product List

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the star shaker frame...what a fun idea for a super cute treat bag!

    ReplyDelete