I mentioned earlier last week that I made some rescue efforts to save what I could from a cool box I had made. This is the cool faceted box I made. After spending some time making just the right embellishments and twine ties for the top I quickly set to taking a picture of my masterpiece. Not more than seconds after taking the photo I dropped the box on the floor and stepped right on it. I mean I squashed it like a bug! I saved what was worth saving and set out to make something else. Since then I have made a couple new faceted boxes--they are kind of addicting.
To make these:
- Cut two 6" square pieces of cardstock or DSP.
- Using an Envelope Punch Board, punch and score at the 3" mark of each side.
- Using a Simple Score Tool, score all four sides of both 6" square pieces at 3/8".
- To one of the 6" square pieces add Sticky Strip to the four edges.
- Fold inward on all scorelines.
- Peel backin on Sticky Strip and assemble the box.
|To Julie Warnick|
|From Dara Gloden|