Sunday, June 22, 2014

In a Mood for Brights

With all the fun and new DSP packs in the new Stampin' Up! catalog I just can't seem to get enough bright color combinations.  For this card I robbed my Chalkboard Banner Simply Create Kit of one of the pennants to add all that spirited color. The kit includes 30, yes I said 30, pennants so I don't think one missing will make a difference.  With the fun pattern papers I juxtaposed the crochet ribbon--I love the blend of funky with delicate softness.  To go with the paper I looked for a stamp set that "fit" the style so I grabbed the What's Up stamp set and the coordinating What's Up (arrow) Punch along with the Itty Bitty Accents heart punch and the Word Bubble Framelits.

from dara gloden
to julie warnick



3 comments:

  1. I love it all Elizabeth! All your little details and I love the funky, fresh look of the bright colors and the vintage-y ribbon...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy! I love the bright colors and fun details! As usual, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a bright, crazy and fun card!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete