Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Little Letters for a Sketch Challenge

The number one item on my list of things to buy from the new Stampin' Up! catalog was the Little Letters Framelits. I could barely wait to get my hands on these. It was like that anticipation for Christmas morning--I really wanted these. When I saw the sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments I knew exactly what I was going to do. I was going to make a birthday card with a clean and simple look.
My colors/papers are Daffodil Delight, Lost Lagoon, and Pumpkin Pie card stock along with a piece from the All Abloom DSP stack. The stars were punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and they are each finished with the Basic Rhinestone. Two tiny scraps of Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon and I was done with the card and sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment