Friday, June 6, 2014

Big News!



Big news, I finally have a super quick "how to" make zig zag edges with the Envelope Punch Board. Just take a look at the pictures and then go grab some card stock and your punch board--it's that easy. Now you're probably wondering why that is such big news. Well it's not, but the stamp set is.  I just got this new set last night and it's called Big News. It is one of my favorite set of stamps in the recently released Stampin' Up! Catalog. If you love sets filled with an array of typography than this set is for you.
I added some new ribbon and twine to this first baby card.  The Black Bakers Twine is just what I have wanted for quite some time.  So, a big thank you to SU! for including it in the new caty.  The pink ribbon is the Blushing Bride 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, it's scrumptious!
I stamped on Shimmer White card stock with Jet Black Staz On and then added ink with an Aqua Painter.  I filled my Aqua Painter with rubbing alcohol for quick drying and better blending.  And what card wouldn't be complete without some glitter?  It's my obsession, I just had to add a touch of sparkle.  With my Two-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter I finished up this spunky baby card.
How about one more card?  Same layout just different paper.  The background paper is the new light weight DSP.  It too is super yummy and was a must have paper for me and so it made in on my very first order from the new caty.


7 comments:

  1. I love what you've made with this stamp set, as well as the zig zag tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding a new way to use the punch board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smarty Pants! Could probably even cut it into thick strips, punch and create your own rick-rack trim! Thanks for sharing Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thans for shairng a great way to use your punch board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People like you make me smile! What a great idea and what lovely cards you've made. Just one more reason to treasure my envelope punch board all the more! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I just love using the punch board creatively! :)

    ReplyDelete