Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Artisan Label Love

A quick post for today to share a fun "best friend" card. I love the colors and how they look on this 3" x 6" top fold card. I pulled out Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, and Wild Wasabi ink pads and stamped two of each on Crumb Cake card stock. I punched one of each color with the Small Oval Punch and then one of each with the Artisan Label Punch. I layered the ovals on the labels with Stmapin' Dimensionals and then stung them all together with Linen Thread. I keep an embroidery needle with my Linen Thread to be ready to easily string small pennants and banners. I mounted the mini garland on an Alphabet Press embossed piece of Primrose Petals Coredinations Card Stock. 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you use that embossing folder, and add all that texture to every card you make! Cute, cute card, lady!

    ReplyDelete