I started with the fluffy Melon Mambo flower with a Basic Black stem and leaves. Then I needed to show it off so I had some fun with a technique I call watercolor wicking. You start with stamping images on wet watercolor paper and then add more water and let the images wick. Once the paper is dry repeat with a little less water. Once that step is dry stamp again for crisp images. After I finished the stamping I stitched a black border. I love the few Basic Rhinestones on this card. One in the center of the flower and two on the leaves.
- Stamps – Raining Flowers, Fabulous Phrases
- Inks – Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Summer Starfruit, Jet Black Staz On Pads
- Paper – Water Color Paper, Melon Mambo, and Basic Black Card Stock
- Accessories – 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch, 1¾” Scallop Circle Punch, 1 ¼” Scallop Circle Punch, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, Neutrals Buttons, Basic Rhinestones, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Other – Sewing Machine, Black Thread, Hair Spray (aerosol and cheap)
|To Julie Warnick|
|From Dara Gloden|