Sunday, August 4, 2013

Clean and Simple Sample

This CAS (clean and simple) card was the second sample I made for Convention. After this one I don't remember which came next, I just had lots of fun. This card is based with the Natural Composition Specialty DSP. It's not paper it is actually card stock with shiny raised patterns and it's FABULOUS. The woodgrain of the design did 3/4 of the work for me and makes the card simply sweet.

The right edge is bordered with 2013-2015 In Color DSP in Coastal Cabana and both images come from Hello, Lovely. My ink colors include Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, and Coastal Cabana. I cropped the Hello Lovely image using the Hearts Collection Framelits and then finished it all off with a Very Vintage Designer Button and Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.

1 comment: