Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Inked Embossing Folder



Today, and all this week, Hand Stamped Sentiments is hosting a technique challenge.  The challenge this week is Inked Embossing Folder--YES that's my most favorite technique!  I used the chevron TIEF with three colors of Stampin' Write Markers, Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red, and Gumball Green.  I used those same markers to ink up the Heart of Christmas stamp for the focal panel which was cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  The finishing details include paper piercing, tulle ribbon, and basic rhinestones.  Cute, don't you think?
 

2 comments:

  1. Can I come stamp at the beach too?!! Gorgeous card and background! Love the tulle and the chevron is perfect for it. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chevron stripes! The layered framelits look great with that sentimemt - one of my favorites this year. Great work! Erika

    ReplyDelete