Thursday, August 2, 2012

Toxic Treats

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Yes, it is because I can start making Halloween things.  This is card looks complicated but I promise it came together quick and easy thanks to the patterned paper, the stamp images, and framelits.


Both images come from a new stamp set in the Holiday Seasons Catalog called Toxic Treats.  The main witch image is designed to perfectly fit inside one of the Apothecary Label Framelits.  I am lovin' the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP.  It totally reminds me of clothing from the Partridge Family and The Brady Bunch. Can't you just picture Carol Day wearing an "A" line skirt with a ruffled shirt playing the tambourine?








Join me and a bunch of other Halloween enthusiasts as we craft our way to October 31st in a blog hop!


Happy craftin, Elizabeth

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like what you did with the dsp and main image! That orange chevron pattern really stands out. Thanks so much for entering my blog hop! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo gorgeous - fab chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Elizabeth! I'm already planning my Halloween (and Christmas) decor too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous you're already playing with Toxic Treats & that fabulous DSP E!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patterned paper combo is perfect for Halloween-I like the way it all came together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! The chevron pattern gets me every time...love it! The DSP is so fun to mix and match! Fun card for the Halloween Hop!

    ReplyDelete