Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Puffy Poof Pom Pom Flower


The minute I saw this Pom Pom challenge for Hand Stamped Sentiments I knew what I wanted to do.  I had had several customers ask how to make these fabulous puffy flowers on a couple cards I had on display that my friend Nancy had made.  So, it was time to dive in a take a try at making these poofs of fun.  They are super SUPER simple to make but take just a bit of time, not a lot, just a little more than a punched and scrunched flower.  Nancy has an easy tutorial here, and that is exactly how I made mine.

Card base: Ivory Naturals

TIEF: Vintage Wallpaper

DSP: Comfort Cafe

Designer Fabric: Comfort Cafe

Stamps: Seasonal Sayings

Inks: Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Midnight Muse Stampin' Write Markers

Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Linen Thread, Jumbo Pearls, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Fancy Flower Punch

Enjoy!






Happy craftin', Elizabeth
http://seeinginkspots.blogspot.com/2012/08/puffy-poof-pom-pom-flower.html

7 comments:

  1. SO in love with your POM POM, you did a great job on the challenge and the card you created is SOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with the banners. I keep seeing them everywhere and need to demo them next time at my workshop. They add so much to every project. I love the vintage feel of your card. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, thanks for linking back to me! Your creation is lovely as always!! LOVE these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Love the flower- so cute!!! The banners work perfect with the pom pom flower!!! Have to go check out the tutorial!!! Love the soft color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a flower like that, and I have seen a lot!!! It's so fabulous, and I'm going to try that tutorial you linked to. Love all the little details there too, the paper pierced framelit, embossing, and banners! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth I absolutely love what you did with the fabric... just another thing to add to my "to craft" list:) Gorgeous layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! That fabric is fun as a flower. I just may have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete