Thursday, August 23, 2012

A BIG Hit!


The Googlie Ghouls party favors were a huge hit at the Santa Clara Scrapbook Expo.  Who would have thought?  We had lots and lots to see and be inspired by set up on display.  And of all things to be talked about all day long, both days, were these adorable party favor treat bags.  I think what was so eye appealing, which is a bit tricky to see, is that each of the bags were embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder.  What I think makes them extra special and fun are the additional 1" x 8" cello bags with toppers inserted into the glassine bags.  They bobbled and leaned in any old direction and just added to the spirit of the Halloween flavor.

Play along and check out all the fun Halloween projects on the Great Pumpkin Blog Hop.


Happy craftin, Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Was there any other candy in the bag itself? I think I see shredded paper. I think these bags are adorable! I love the skinny cello bags popping out of them too. Thanks for adding these goodies to The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop! I'd love to hear more about your show!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why these were a huge hit - they are simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! (No wonder they stole the show.)

    ReplyDelete