Saturday, July 14, 2012

Foxy Loxy - CCMC NE4

This Saturday is a great day.  It's a day for a color challenge over at the Subscription New Catalog Edition of Connie and Mary AND it also means two days before leaving for Stampin' Up! Convention-wahoo!  I am so not ready.  I have not started a single thing and I have two swaps I have joined.  I'll get it done!


The colors for the challenge are so yummy.  They just seem so fresh and warm.  You can see what the designers have created by hopping over to Create With Connie and Mary.  Enjoy!




For my card I have used the Storybook Friends and the Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets along with the Storytime DSP.


Happy craftin, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love how you added detail to the sentiment - just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and great color challenge! I love how you cut out the fox and his little flag. It's adorable.

    See you soon, I hope!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete