Hello and welcome to my post for Shirley's Valentine Blog Hop. I am sharing with you a handmade box of four Valentines whipped up in less than an hour. It all works thanks to the wonderful Quick Cuts found in the Occasions Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up! These Quick Cut Cards are stunning and make whatever you dream up totally gorgeous, plus they come with envelopes. You get four heart and four lace border laser cut Very Vanilla cards with eight Blushing Bride envelopes.
All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
- Stamps - Candy Conversations
- Inks - Blushing Bride
- Paper - Quick Cuts Cards and Envelopes, Blushing Bride Card Stock, First Edition DSP, Window Sheets
- Tools - Hearts Framelits Collection, Personal Cutter/Scorer
- Accessories - Champagne Glass Glitter, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Sticky Pages, Jumbo Pearls, Linen Thread, Twill Tape
|Box of four matching cards with Blushing Bride envelopes.|
|A view of the full card (gorgeous in person I must say).|
|A simple heart cut using the Hearts Framelits Collection perfectly aligns with the laser cut heart.|
|I layered a piece of First Edition inside the box bottom for a simple finishing touch and for added strength/stability.|
Join along and add you Valentine to Shirley's Blog Hop:
- Anything goes, Card, 3D project it just has to be Valentines.
- Add the Hop to your Post, by using the code from Linky tools.
- Add badge to post with a link to my blog.
- Has to be a new post.