Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's Puffy

Welcome to Saturday!  Today is a color combination challenge over at the Holiday Edition of Create with Connie and Mary and it's a good one!!!
What's not to love about Soft Suede mixed with Pool Party and Pear Pizzaz?  I could live in those colors.  Actually I do. 

For this card I used a teeny bit of Poly Fiber Fill layered under the Spice Cake fabric.  Then I quilted the center with a needle and Linen Thread through a flower button.  It's pretty cool in person.
*********

Supplies

Papers: Soft Suede and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Spice Cake DSP

Accessories:  Spice Cake Designer Fabric, 2 3/8" Scallop Punch, Five Petal Punch, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Happy craftin'

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Elizabeth. I still haven't made a dent in my new fabric!

    ReplyDelete