Monday, October 3, 2011

Inspired by a Crow

At Convention last summer I saw this super cool crow on display.  On page 10 of the Holiday Mini Catalog is the very crow that was on display in the "Product Park."  When I got home I did make a crow of my own which I TOTALLY cased every detail.

From the crow I was inspired to make lots more Halloween decor featuring the great Pick Your Poison DSP and Quick Accents with the Piece of Poison stamps.  I had a blast.  I thought it would be fun to jsut load up this post with pictures of a few things on my mantel that I made these past few weeks.

 Enjoy and happy Halloween craftin, Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. Love this mantel so much that I featured it on my blog! (It's the crow that did it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your entire house is always decorated so cute! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic display. Love your crow and those skulls are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl... You kicked butt on these projects! I love them all, love the glitter skulls on the wood blocks and spools!! I am going to make one or more myself!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete