I found the sweetest comment from Colleen G on one of my posts. She has been so nice as to give me a Stylish Blogger award. I quickly clicked over to her blog and had the best time looking at bunches of her cards she has posted. Colleen has a flair for the vintage style which I completely love. Pop over and visit her Create Love Give blog.
With the Stylish Blogger Award I am suppose to nominate eight new found blogs and to give eight tidbits of information about myself, so here it goes:
1. I have been married for almost 23 years, we have two boys, and one miniature schnauzer.
2. I joined Stampin' Up! back in 1998 and have loved everything about being a demonstrator, but mostly I love all my friends I have met through SU!
3. My favorite treat in the whole wide world is an ice cold Coke. I get bummed out when ordering at a restaurant and they ask if Pepsi is okay--it's not!
4. I hate it when band-aids get wet.
5. One of my favorite things to do is to sing in a choir. (I am a good alto) Music has always been an important part of my life. (I hate to admit it but I have watched every year of American Idol)
6. I have no problem spending my days off in my pajamas. It is much easier and more comfortable to clean and stamp in pjs.
7. I could eat Mexican food any day of the week, every day in a row, breakfast lunch and dinner. When I hear certain music I have an instant craving for chips and salsa.
8. It bums me out that television is filled with a bunch of reality shows that lack everything. I do enjoy watching Top Chef, Project Runway, The Office, Thirty Rock, and reruns of Law and Order.
Dedicated to Colleen for being so sweet I have added a cute card made with the fabric from the Oh Sew Suite product line. The greeting comes from the So Happy For You stamp set.
Now for my eight new found fabulous blogs in no particular order: