Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Valentines Day (a little early)

This new Red Glimmer paper is so, so much fun to work with.  It is a nice weight and it shimmers and sparkles like you wouldn't believe.  I have really become a fan of anything red over the past few years.  I even bought a red washer and dryer a while back.
I am diggin' on how clean and sleek this card turned out.  I used the First Edition dsp and the You're a Gem stamp set, both of which are new in the Occasions Mini Catalog.

To see more Valentines ideas go to Stampin' Up! Challenges Only.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! I love the Glimmer heart and your little bits of Rhinestone bling. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m excited to find this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you book marked to see new stuff in your web site.

    Happy Valentines Day Images 2019
    Happy Valentines Day Messages 2019
    Happy Promise Day Images And Quotes 2019
    Happy Hug Day Images And Quotes 2019
    Happy Kiss Day Images And Quotes 2019

    ReplyDelete