Friday, September 10, 2010

It's a Nice Day for a White Pumpkin


Are these fun, fabulous, and festive or what? Thanks to the amazing Brent Steel for the Convention inspiration. He shared a trio of white pumpkins during his presentation that BIG TIME caught my eye. I have made a set which are similar to Brent's yet with a few tweaks. These beauties will be one of the classes I will be offering at my Monster Mash Madness which is set for Friday night, September 24th. See the sidebar for more class info.

6 comments:

  1. I am just singing right along.... very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cool! They do the neatest things at Convention!
    Hey, my upline, Pennie McCallum, says you are in her sideline! So we're "related"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love!!! quick question what are the ornaments like? should I get more than one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw him do this at convention and was hooked. I was wondering from one demo to another would you please e-mail me at soutofline3@yahoo.com and let me know what other projects you are doing and what you are charging for the pumpkins. I was going to do 3 classes, one was the haunted house, another was going to be the pumpkins(but they would get done with that rather quick)so I was wondering if I should add something else when I do the pumpkins, and the last class was going to be the framed art in the mini. I have been a demo for awhile but my classes all fell apart and after convention my life did too. I am just getting back on my feet after a bumpy summer with my kids(who are severe bi polar) I think I would like to kick off a fun Halloween class but need ideas and your Monster Mash Class sounds like that would be fun. I would appreciate any info you could give. Thanks so much
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool, would love to learn how to make these! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete