Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Artisan Award Winners Blog Hop #3






Of all the cards I entered this is the only "remake" that I submitted. I don't know what it was about the card that I liked so much that I remade the card for the contest, I just did. The original version of this card was much much simpler. This version has been stepped up in three ways. The first is the added beads on the tree blossoms. The second is the use of Crystal Effects on the bird; by the way there are three layers. And the last is the addition of a light coating of Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the focal panel.

Here is the card recipe:
Neutrals Textured, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise,
& Whisper White Cardstocks
Flock Together Designer Series Paper
Bird On A Branch Stamp Set
Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, & Old Olive Classic Inks
SU! Pennant Bigz XL Die
Clips Assortment
Green Duo Beads
Old Oliver ¼” Grosgrain Ribbon
Dazzling Diamonds
Crystal Effects
Dimensionals
Hair Spray

Thanks for having a look at my third Artisan card project. Now, it's time to hop over to Renee Ballard's Stamp Stadium

To start at the beginning of the hop go to Heather Van Duker's Stamptastic blog.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning!!! I like how the design feels simple, but there are still a lot of yummy details on it to make it interesting. Really nicely done!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete